Want a sweet, healthy-ish treat that doesn’t take a lot of time to put together?
Try these no bake cookies!
These cookies takes less than 10 minutes to put together and are so yummy and nutritious.
They are great to keep on hand for a quick boost of energy, easy snack for the kids or just to have something sweet that you can feel good about eating. I call that a Mom win!
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1/2 c ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 c nut butter of choice
- 1/3 honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Try to use organic if and when possible.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix together
- Using your hands form them into 1” balls
- Arrange cookies on a baking sheet and freeze until set. Typically takes 30-60 minutes.
You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge up to 5-7 days.